If your HOASTI data is not solely going to be viewed or administered by yourself, you can add other users to your account with the relevant access levels. To do this:
- Click on the “Account” option on the small menu at the top right of your screen, which will expand to give you a “Users” sub-menu. Choose the “Add” option.
- On the resulting page, complete the relevant details and set the permissions. You have 3 options:
- Admin (access to view everything).
- Billing (access to view only billing information)
- Technical (access to view everything except billing information)
- Finally, you have the option to decide whether the user has read-only access or can add/update the data on HOASTI. Ensure that the “writable” option is checked or unchecked, depending on the access required and click on the Save button.
You can edit the user data (or delete users) at any time by clicking again on the “Account” menu (top right) and selecting the “Manage” option under the “Users” sub-menu.