About the HOASTI test drive
You are about to enter a demo version of HOASTI, allowing you to take a test drive to see how it can work for you.
Using the demo is very simple:
- To begin, simply click on the GO! button.
- Use the test data already included in the demo, add your data manually or use our data import tool. Your data will be deleted 3 hours after the account was created.
- If you wish to add your data manually, please follow the order server-client-website to ensure that the data enters HOASTI correctly.
- If you wish to use our data import tool, simply save your data as a .csv file, select the “tools” icon in the menu bar, and select “spreadsheet import” in the menu. Using the “Choose import file” button, import your spreadsheet and simply drag and drop your data onto the relevant HOASTI field names. You can download a demo spreadsheet here.
- If you log out, all of the data will be deleted immediately and the session will be closed.
- The email address used in the demo is a test account, and there is no way to receive HOASTI related emails.
- Test drive HOASTI now!
If you have any questions please contact us here.
Why should I test drive HOASTI?
We know committing to a new data management system can be daunting, especially when you’re used to storing your data in a certain way. We want you to experience how beautifully simple HOASTI is, and believe that by taking a test drive you’ll agree it takes the hassle out of storing your data.
I’ve taken the test drive, now how do I sign up?
Now you’ve experienced the demo version of HOASTI, we’re sure you can’t wait to start using the real thing. We offer a 30-day free trial when you sign up, so what are you waiting for? Get started.
How much is it?
HOASTI is free of charge for the duration of beta testing (and we will provide free plan options thereafter). We will use reasonable efforts to notify beta users when we plan to end the beta phase, and we will provide beta users the opportunity to cancel their accounts prior to the end of beta testing. Beta users who do not cancel their accounts before the end of beta phase will have their accounts automatically converted to regular user accounts for the final release of the HOASTI web app.
Once live, should we decide to introduce charges for premium HOASTI accounts, we will advise and publish these in advance, allowing users the opportunity to switch plans or cancel their accounts and move any data prior to the changes taking place.